20 de jan de 2010

Quarta-feira é dia...

Editado e postado por º..keka..º
De música...


Does the night was good? Video after my next weekend, I hope, start on Thursday ...



Let's see if it is worth, all my animation (lie, I am very discouraged). As birthday is a special day, I hope I can celebrate ... for more than a big party, but want to be right, with people like that really care about me. The advantage of this year, is it on Saturday .. I can also celebrate on Friday and Sunday. As much as there is a very large animation on my part, I hope everything goes right in MY day.

Many start a new phase with the new year, but I do not ... I start to step on this day 23, twenty-one years, new responsibilities, new challenges. I want to be prepared for what life book.

A great start to the weekend to all!
Kisses.

@Keka_Borges

0 comentários:

 

º:..coisas da keka..:º Copyright © 2010 Designed by Ipietoon Blogger Template Sponsored by Online Shop Vector by Artshare